Chocolate Dipped Caramel Biscotti: caramel bits are mixed in to the dough, baked twice and then dipped in dark chocolate and sprinkled with coarse sea salt. The dark chocolate and sea salt helps cut the sweetness from the caramel and it enhances the flavor of the cookie. Caramel, dark chocolate and sea salt is a combination that never disappoints.
Blueberry Almond Biscotti is so easy to make and they require very few ingredients. Many of the ingredients are regular things that you will find in your pantry, such as butter, flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, extract and some sort of dried fruit or nuts. It’s simple to make but it does requires time and patience since it is twice baked after all. Derrick loves blueberries and almonds, so I thought I would incorporate those into the biscotti. It’s a great combination and it’s a fun treat anytime of the day.
Biscotti is an Italian twice baked cookie that is great as a morning treat with a cup of coffee or tea, but it’s also delicious on its own (anytime of the day). This cranberry pistachio biscotti recipe is easy to make and keeps well in an airtight container for about a week. The cranberries add a sweet tartness to the cookie while the pistachios give it a slightly salty bite.
Baked Spaghetti is just pure comfort on a plate. It’s the familiar flavors of spaghetti and lasagna that many of us love baked in a pan layered with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. It’s great for gatherings, potlucks and you can make it ahead of time and bake it later.
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Twice Baked Potatoes with Philly Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Chocolate Wine Sangria with ChocolatRouge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette