Food Blogs (that make me drool….)
- Bakerella, because her creativity is so inspiring – she can turn anything into a cake pop!
- Bakers Royale, Naomi’s sweet creations are beautiful and irresistible. Definitely something to check out to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Bell’alimento, because I have an obsession with good Italian food.
- Cooking on the Weekends, Valentina is a mom, chef and is just simply awesome! She uses her expertise to create delicious meals that accommodate the dietary needs of her family members.
- Corque, two friends share their thoughts and experience with wines, beers and spirits — a great companion to any meal…or by itself!
- Eating Rules, Andrew writes about healthy eating and the benefits from it. It’s fresh, clean and good for you!
- Gastronomy Blog, Cathy has a natural talent to describe food & taste – it makes you want to order or make what she’s eating.
- Satisfied, Chef Louise creates a blog that showcases satisfying dishes and tempts us with her photography.
- The Cilantropist, Amanda is a scientist, talented cook and photographer. Her recipes are straightforward and beautiful.
- The Duo Dishes, two friends who share a passion for cooking and eating – the true foundation of a friendship.
- The Food Addicts, a married couple share their love for gardening and cooking.
- The Pioneer Woman, Ree is personable and her blog is such a joy to read, she keeps it simple – it’s no fuss cooking.
- The Ravenous Couple, because they demystify the art of cooking Vietnamese food.
- The Savory Sweet Life, Alice creates a blog that is the perfect balance of savory & sweet – and balance is a good thing!
- Triple Scoop Desserts, a blog dedicated to just ice cream – oh my!
Photography (of food of course)