We love to travel and we take our little girl, Taylor, with us on as many trips as possible. As long as the destination is in driving distance and the hotel is dog friendly, Taylor is there.
One of our favorite things to do while visiting a new place is sampling the cuisine. We love restaurants where the locals go and we’re interested in trying the foods that are distinct to that location.
How much we enjoy a vacation depends greatly on how much we enjoy eating the food there (and of course a few other things such as activities and if we got to squeeze some R&R). That’s the point of a vacation right? To fully indulge yourself in the sights, smells and taste of a place while resting and relaxing with great company.
We hope you find our travel (food) journal helpful and maybe you’ll try one of the restaurants and menu items that we enjoyed. Take care and here’s to safe travels and happy eating!
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Twice Baked Potatoes with Philly Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Chocolate Wine Sangria with ChocolatRouge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette