This bacon chicken macaroni and cheese is so easy to make and is such a time saver. Rotisserie chicken and crispy apple wood bacon add so much favor to the mac and cheese. A few dashes of hot sauce and fresh tomatoes help balance the richness of the cheese and gives the dish a little kick and pop of freshness.
It’s the perfect weather to cozy up with a warm and comforting bowl of tomato soup and a hot grilled cheese sandwich. This is exactly what I did last week for lunch. I headed to Panera Bread for a bowl of vegetarian creamy tomato soup and a “big kid grilled cheese”. I was inspired to make this comforting meal for Derrick this week. I’ve always wanted to make my own tomato soup. It’s a good feeling knowing exactly what you’re eating and that you made it with good fresh ingredients.
Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktails is a recipe that has everything that you would want in a fun appetizer or starter. Perfectly cooked shrimp, fresh cucumbers, celery, avocados, tomatoes and onions sit in a martini glass and is kicked up with a spicy Bloody Mary. It’s like a ceviche or shrimp cocktail taken to the next level. This will definitely be served at our next party – it’s cold, refreshing and has a spicy bite. It’s perfect on a warm summer day.
Easy recipe for Three Cheese Rigatoni with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan cheese. It’s a balanced dish with zucchini, mushrooms, onions and Italian sausage and can be done in 30 mins. A great dish to satisfy both children and adults.
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Chocolate Wine Sangria with ChocolatRouge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday and Pumpkin Bars
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette