This no oil or butter banana bread recipe has been a favorite with both my coworkers and neighbors. All natural apple sauce is used to create this very easy, chocolatey, moist banana bread. I created this recipe while on maternity leave and now it’s my go to recipe. The brown sugar and cinnamon really adds depth to the bread. Derrick thinks that I purposely let bananas get super ripe just to make banana bread. There may some truth to that…
It’s the holiday season and granola is a fun treat to make to share with your friends and family. It can be packaged in cute mason jars for gifting and the best part is that’s easy to make. This holiday granola is punched up with aromatic nutmeg and cinnamon which are are the perfect holiday spices. Pecans, cranberries, dates, maple syrup and white chocolate chips adds texture and a touch of sweetness to the granola. The scent of it baking just makes the house smell festive.
Fall is here and I am in the mood for taco soup. It just sounds so good to me: ground turkey, hearty beans, olives, corn and tomatoes in a warm spicy broth topped with cheese and a dollop of sour cream. The best part is this dish is so easy to make and wonderful for feeding crowds or for potlucks.
Kale and Quinoa Salad with Apple Lime Vinaigrette. A healthy and easy salad that is delicious and nutritious. The apple lime vinaigrette is light, refreshing, and the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Twice Baked Potatoes with Philly Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Chocolate Wine Sangria with ChocolatRouge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette