This post was made possible through the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. All opinions are my own.
The holidays are around the corner and it’s such a busy time for many people. It’s nice to keep a few items on hand to make entertaining or feeding your family a bit easier during this hectic time of year. Nestle family size frozen foods make putting hot meals on the table super easy. With a few mix ins or sides the entrees become a satisfying meal to gather around. The best part that it takes very little effort or time.
This bacon chicken macaroni and cheese is so easy to make and is such a time saver. Rotisserie chicken and crispy apple wood bacon add so much favor to the mac and cheese. A few dashes of hot sauce and fresh tomatoes help balance the richness of the cheese and gives the dish a little kick and pop of freshness. If you don’t have chicken on hand you can use canned tuna.
Easy Bacon and Chicken Mac & Cheese
Prep: 10 mins Cook time: 55 mins Serves: 10
1 Stouffer’s Party Size Macaroni and Cheese
6 slices of apple wood bacon, sliced into ½ inch slices
2 chicken breast, cooked and diced (I used a rotisserie chicken)
½ cup diced tomatoes
- Prepare Stouffer’s Party Size Macaroni and Cheese as directed on packaging.
- While macaroni and cheese is baking, placed sliced bacon onto a cold frying pan and turn heat to medium high. Cook until crispy and drain on paper towel.
- Remove macaroni and cheese from oven and mix in bacon, chicken and tomatoes. Add a few dashes or more of hot sauce. Mix and enjoy!
Keeping a few frozen party size entrees, such as lasagna, can make preparing dinner for your family or guests less stressful especially if you’re short on time.
Here’s another quick meal idea that is perfect for game day. Pair pizza with guacamole for an easy and fast meal. Done!
Nestle is featured in the Live SoFab holiday digital magazine. Check it out for some great ideas for the holidays!
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Chocolate Wine Sangria with ChocolatRouge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday and Pumpkin Bars
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette