I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or over.
There’s something fun and festive about a pitcher of ruby red sangria. It’s the perfect drink for a holiday party or entertaining. Fresh fruit makes sangria fragrant and adds another layer of flavor. I used ChocolatRouge Sweet Red for this recipe. The sweet red is a blend of decadent rich chocolate and fine red wine. As soon as your open the bottle of ChocolatRouge you can smell the intense chocolate aroma. It’s kinda intoxicating. The great thing about sangria is that you can easily make it the night before and pull the pitcher out when the guest arrive. This chocolate wine sangria would be great for a cookie exchange and would keep to the dessert or sweet theme!
Chocolate Wine Sangria
1 bottle of ChocolatRouge Sweet Red Wine
12 oz Sprite
1 orange, quartered and sliced
1 apple, cored, quartered and sliced
1 pear, cored, quartered and sliced
- Add all of the ingredients to a pitcher, stir, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Twice Baked Potatoes with Philly Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Chocolate Wine Sangria with ChocolatRouge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette