Derrick and I were ecstatic when Winder Farms reached out to us to try their home delivery service. Winder Farms is a “farmer’s market on wheels” and offers hundreds of natural, local and organic produce and products to Orange County residents. Online ordering makes it easy and deliveries are waiting on your doorstep by 8:00am. We were excited to try the Winder Farms Applewood Smoked Bacon. The slices were thick and it was great in an egg and bacon breakfast sandwich served with breakfast potatoes.
We tried the Winder Farms Strawberry Lemonade and Brown Cow Yogurt for the first time and it was so good. My favorite was the Vanilla Bean Brown Cow Yogurt. It was so creamy and the specks of vanilla bean added so much flavor.
The essential dairy items: eggs, milk, butter, sour cream, heavy cream and yogurt! It’s so convenient to have groceries waiting for you at your doorstep. I can definitely get used to this!
Enter to win a $50.00 sample delivery from Winder Farms. This giveaway is limited to Orange County, CA residents only. Unfortunately, at this time Winder Farms can not deliver to apartments. Good luck and I can’t wait for you to try their service.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I was sent a complimentary sample delivery from Winder Farms. One random winner will receive a sample delivery valued at $50.00. No compensation was received for this post or review. Affiliated links are included in the post. The opinions are my own.
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Twice Baked Potatoes with Philly Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Chocolate Wine Sangria with ChocolatRouge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette