Taylor, our golden retriever mix, is a big part of our family. She brings us so much happiness and continually teaches us the true meaning of love and what it means to be a family. This weekend we decided to create a gift basket to donate to the Irvine Animal Shelter. The Irvine animal shelter helps thousands of abused, neglected and homeless animals every year. I think the Irvine animal shelter does amazing work and the animals there deserve a little extra pampering.
Marshmallow Pops for a dog themed party. Large marshmallows are lovingly adorned with paw prints, dog bone candies and dressed up as dogs for the party. Favor and treat bag ideas and instructions on how to make carob and peanut butter cups that are dog friendly.
Nutella & Reese’s Pieces Cookies – a delicious nod to Taylor Thursday and the movie E.T. The cookies are soft and chewy. They’re not too sweet and the bits of Reese’s Pieces adds a nice crunch and creaminess to the cookies. They’re great plain or with a smear of Nutella. These cookies also make a great base for an ice cream sandwich. It’s so good!
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday and Pumpkin Bars
- Taco Soup
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette