Easy Marshmallow Pops
What you need: candy melts, large marshmallows, sprinkles, lollipop sticks & a foam brick
Directions on how to make these simple treats:
1) Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the package (I like to melt mine in a coffee mug so that I have a handle to hold onto and it’s deep enough for dipping my marshmallows) Just melt what you think you’ll need. (about a handful) You can always melt more later if needed.
2) Stick a lollipop stick halfway into the marshmallow. Dip the top half into the candy melt mixture. Swirl it around to make sure it’s coated evenly. Sprinkle your decorations on while the candy melt is still wet (sanding sugar, sprinkles, etc) I stuck a conversation heart on top in honor of Valentine’s Day. (just apply a small dab of the candy melt to the bottom of the candy to adhere) Stick the marshmallow pop into a foam brick to dry.
How to make the conversation heart display:
1) Fill a smaller vase 3/4 full with a filler such as uncooked rice/beans/etc. (I used a glass cup & rice)
2) Put that smaller vase into a larger size vase. Now fill the sides with conversation hearts – or any other small candy (ex: red hots, M&Ms, etc).
3) Voila! You’re done! You can even tie a pretty ribbon around the vase…(unfortunately I ran out of time)