Happy Holidays! Taylor would like to share one of her new favorite treats with you, Zuke’s Lil Links! They’re little sausage shaped treats that are grain free and are packed with antioxidants. Lil Links come in three flavors: Chicken & Apple, Pork & Apple and Rabbit & Apple. Taylor loves them all. They’re soft treats that are the perfect size for this golden retriever mix. These treats are a healthier option for your dog because there are no by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors or added animal fat. You can learn more about Zuke’s from our previous post and giveaway. Zuke’s is an American company based in Colorado and a portion of the sales are donated in memory of Zuke, the owner’s dog, to the Dog & Cat Cancer Fund. I love that a portion goes back to help dogs and cats in need.
One lucky reader will win three (3) 6 oz. bags of Zuke’s Lil Links (chicken & apple, pork & apple and rabbit & apple), a $24.00 value. These will be a great stocking stuffer for your furry baby.
Congratulations Olivia Rubin! You are the winner for the Zuke’s Lil’ Links Dog Treats! I hope your pup enjoys them and Happy Holidays!!
Here’s how to enter to win the Zuke’s Lil Links Dog Treats:
1. Leave a comment telling us what’s your dog’s favorite holiday treat.
Bonus Entries (please leave a separate comment for each entry):
- “Like” Kitchen Runway on Facebook
- Follow Kitchen Runway on Twitter
- “Like” Zuke’s Performance Pet Nutrition
- Follow Zuke’s on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway: “Win Zuke’s all natural healthy dog treats from @kitchenrunway & @zukespets http://tinyurl.com/a224xzp #giveaway”
That’s 6 entries into the giveaway. If you already do one of the above, it will count as an extra entry (just leave a comment below to let us know). Remember to post a separate comment for each entry.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on
Thursday, December 13th, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be randomly drawn by random.org and will be notified by the email that they provide on the comment. If the winner does not claim their prize by 11:59 pm PST by December 16th, 2012, another winner will be chosen and the prize will be forfeited.
Disclaimer: I was sent a complimentary box of Zuke’s Lil Links treats. One random winner will also receive the same. No compensation was received for this post or review. Affiliated links are included in the post. The opinions are my own.
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Cookies
- Easy Bacon Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Korean BBQ Short Ribs #CampbellSauces
- Winder Farms Review and Giveaway
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pear and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Can It Forward Day 2013 & Giveaway
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday and Pumpkin Bars
- Taco Soup
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette