Grilled Rib Eye Steaks with Chimichurri Sauce. Rib eyes are juicy and flavorable cuts that are great on the grill and paired with an Argentinean Chimichurri sauce. It’s a fresh and bright sauce that is easy to make and so versatile.
Kale and Quinoa Salad with Apple Lime Vinaigrette. A healthy and easy salad that is delicious and nutritious. The apple lime vinaigrette is light, refreshing, and the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
Easy and healthy recipe for Quinoa Salad with cucumbers, feta, dried cranberries, tomatoes and peas. The quinoa is cooked in a rice cooker to yield perfect al dente quinoa everytime.
Let’s Stay in Touch (email updates):
- Pregnancy Cravings – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Roasted Tomato Soup inspired by Panera Bread
- Oreo Cookie Balls
- Holiday Granola and Silpat & Nutmeg Mill Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Lil Links Giveaway
- Taylor Thursday and Pumpkin Bars
- Taco Soup
- Grilled Pound Cake with Ice Cream and Berries & Grill Pan Giveaway
- The Taste 2012
- Taylor Thursday & Zuke’s Giveaway
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Can It Forward Day
- Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Great Day to be a Dog
TagsAlexia Foods apple Asian bake sale basil birthday bread breakfast brownies brunch cake chocolate cookies cream cheese cupcakes decadent dessert Easy favors French fries frosting giveaway goat cheese healthy Italian lemon mango Marshmallow Pops mint mushrooms party pie potatoes recipe development salad sides Soup soy sauce St. Patrick's Day strawberry Taylor Taylor Thursday tomato vegetarian vinaigrette